Friday, July 10, 2015

Almost done with school :)


I'm finally almost done with school yay
My grades are in AN A yippy and after the 2 classes I'm in now I only have 2 more so my Graudation is on Sept 12 last day for school will be on Sept 6. I'm so close to being done and so much closer to the job I been training to be. Then to have the life that we (my kid & I) deserved and dream of. SO keep prayign that I can do this and that everything will fall into place. I believe its time for me to start climbing back up. Thank you to those of you who has been my late night coaches love ya.


1 comment:

  1. Great news Jenny! I am so happy to hear you are nearing your goal!
    I also hope to see you back designing more in the future!
    I miss your work, and good luck to you in all of your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete